This is a short journal of my journey through as many countries in Europe, 1 man and his motorbike!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Here we go then!

Left Long Sutton 10:30 on Wednesday to catch the Euro tunnel at 14:30. It is such an easy way to get to France! arrived in Calais and then headed straight for Brugge, where I spent 1 night. total of 290 miles on the bike.

From Brugge I headed towards the Nurburring where the plan was to camp and then the next day go and do some laps, however there was some event on and my German is rubbish so i couldn´t even understand the signs. Any how i went for a burn about on the lovely twisty quite roands and the campsite was right near the Freilingen See so I made the most and stayed another night. I went swimming in the Freiligen See a sort of massive man made lake which took 20 mins to swim 1/2 way across.

After 2 days I decided to head towards Berlin, 380 miles 6 hours later and a very sore arse I fould a campsite which had nature in the title. Expecting to find a load of naked Germans I was cautious, but thankfully none! slept really well woke up early and decided to get the train into Berlin. Train to Postdam then S7 into the centre on Berlin. I would love to go back to Berlin as there is so much to do.

Tomorrow I am heading towards the Czech Republic where the trip will become a bit more exotic!! Can´t up load photo´s but as soon as possible I will.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one buddy, keep it up.
Are you giving The Netherlands a miss?...
Paul

9:01 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like your having fun- take care
your bruv

1:42 pm

 
Blogger jess said...

well done, sounds like your having fun.
keep the blog updated
Jess
xxx

8:36 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counters
VisionDirect.com