This is a short journal of my journey through as many countries in Europe, 1 man and his motorbike!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Right then, I have ridden from Osterund in Sweden to Bastad in Norway.

So far the weather has been really good, until this morning when in decided to rain for most of the journey. I was cold and wet. My tyres are bald and wont be changed until Berlin on Monday. To make things worse the roads in Sweden vary from lovely and smooth to gravel for at least 40km.

However as soon as I entered Norway again, the weather changed and was lovely and sunny. I soon dried out.

Right some random photos.

High quality roads in Lithuania!















High quality Finnish Roads!




100km of roads like this to Nordkapp, right along the edge of the sea, hard to concentrate on riding the bike!



Guess who!



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still no ladies, just your ugly mug, shocking!

9:38 pm

 
Blogger jess said...

i guess its the milk tray man!

3:04 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foyster!!!

Sorry, I lost your website thing.
Anyway, sounds like your getting around a bit....just not with the ladies tho...I remember a conversation you and Mike had....
anyway it from the pictures it looks like your having a fantastic time and glad the euros are going to use!
Still think your really brave, I couldn't go on my own!

Anyway take care sweetie, Transport wish you much luck and be careful!!!

Janus xxx

8:36 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mate, looking like the original Stig there, very cool.

Those views are awesome, keeep the pictures coming. I am also very jealous, seems like such a cool trip.

Look after yourself matey, especially if your tyres have less tread than your head!

9:52 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Mr Foy, long time no speak!

Your trip so far sounds amazing, you lucky buggar! Only just seen this blog as i didn't get the link before you went but glad that I found it.

Anyway i'll send you a mail to catch up, ride safe and don't get up to too much mischief.

Take care

Rich

10:26 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics, thanks for sharing.

10:17 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counters
VisionDirect.com