This is a short journal of my journey through as many countries in Europe, 1 man and his motorbike!

Monday, August 07, 2006


I have been robbed!! In fecking Copenhagen, he or she took the lot.

Nothing serious, about 1.30am I heard a noise from the porch of my tent and I found a checky hedgehog eating my bread rolls that I was saving for my breakfast. I got a photo of the sneaky git on my mobile and I am sure he is smiling.

Any way before arriving in Denmark it rained and rained, so i spent an extra day in Bastad! I had done all my washing.

Then it rained!

















By the eveing my washing was drying!














A wildlife picture as requested by Flash!















Malmo Bridge 16km long from Sweden to Denmark
















Copenhagen Opera House

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a very talented hedgehog if it woke you up! At least you are helping the local wildlife though.

Glad to hear from you on messenger earlier, hope to catch you again soon. Hope the bike service etc goes well and you dont accidentally ask for weinerschnitzel with the tyre change.

Enjoy your week mate, bet you are looking forward to next week too, wink wink nudge nudge say no more!

Stay safe dude

10:08 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude,

Darn hedgehogs eh?
Still nice to know ur getting on ok and stuff.
Anyways, I'm off to Cuba now for 2 weeks, not allowed hand luggage, only pastport and stuff so the case will be over.
I'll be able to show you a few pic's then!!

Hope ur week is nice

Janus xxxx

7:18 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jody

leaving a message here as i have lost all other ways of contacting you so thought i would give this a go.
hope your doing well, get in touch and let me know.
richardowens@totalise.co.uk

12:08 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counters
VisionDirect.com