This is a short journal of my journey through as many countries in Europe, 1 man and his motorbike!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Well then, the bike is all sorted now, had loads of work done, tires, brake pads and a rear disk, sorted out the oil leak from the gearbox! 1200Euro later I had the bike back. I had been without it for 2 whole days and it felt a little wierd not having near my tent when I slept.

Then on the way back to the campsite I might of upset some German cops!! 120kmh in a 5okmh! Whoops, I was just checking the throttle response honest. Well using my wit and charm and extensive German language skills I wasn't arrested! Mainly the fact I was British, if i was a local I would have been arrested lost my liscence and had my bike impounded. Anyway 35Euro later, I got a certificate.



















And as promised the thieving git of a hedgehog caught red handed!! I am sure he or she is smiling!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do realize that you have turned down a perfectly good dinna, let the hedge pig feast and then cook it......

9:24 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time it happens mate say this phrase:

'Ihre Mutter ist dick'

It's a compliment about the police officers mother. He will definately let you off if you say it! Haha

Hedgehog is definately smiling. Take care

3:46 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u make me laugh bro- that headhog is loving yer buns!!
gald all is well enjoy athens
catch ya soon

11:51 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i asked for ladies and birds but i cant remember asking for ladybirds! I know, pretty terrible but clever all the same. Good picture, did you take it across the border on a holiday of its own?

That's a pretty expensive repair bill, better than your tires blowing up though i suppose.

9:12 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos Jody. Really glad you are enjoying the experience, keep with it lad.

Pat-RBC

6:32 pm

 
Blogger jess said...

Hi from Jess and Mum, we are in Kenya at the mo, going on safari 2mrw. survived the 13 hours bus journey!
Hope you are having fun
xxx

3:52 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Est-ce que tu l'as mangé ce Hérisson? :-)))))))))

7:33 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counters
VisionDirect.com