This is a short journal of my journey through as many countries in Europe, 1 man and his motorbike!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Well then, I eventually got my bike fixed!! I collected it from Zagreb in Croatia and then travelled to Venice.

Here i spent 2 nights on an excellent campsite full of Australians. it had a very good bar! I don´t remember much about the last night there, but i did wake up outside the tent, in just my underwear with a big pile of vomit nearby, Oh dear!!

Well i am shortly going through Lictenstein into Switzerland, then to lake Orta in Italy for Saturday night, then I am visiting friends in France.

Plitvika National Park in Croatia. Very nice indeed!














The water is so clear these trout wouldn´t stand a chance if I had a fishing net!














Venice.
Austrian Alps!

Penserjoch Pass 2211m above see level.

Snow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You naughty boy!Your mum won't be proud of you. Take care

10:40 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow those views are amazing. Thank god the sick didnt make it into those shots.....

9:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counters
VisionDirect.com