This is a short journal of my journey through as many countries in Europe, 1 man and his motorbike!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Hello all,

I hope everyone is well! I am now in St Cassien just outside Voiron in France. I am staying with my new French friends that iI met in Lithuania.

I'll keep it short and sweet and just add some pictures.

I arrived in Interlaken in Switzerland, to find a massive folk festival taking place, it only happens every 12 years, lederhosen, yodling, horn blowing, fireworks etc etc. 100000 people over 3 days!! Maybe they new I was coming!


Riding across the Alps has to be one of the highlights of the trip. Only doing about 400kms each day, but they are all spent lent right over scraping the foot pegs.

Right thats it for a bit, over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counters
VisionDirect.com