This is a short journal of my journey through as many countries in Europe, 1 man and his motorbike!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Home Sweet Home,
Well the trip has ended! I ran out of money and energy!!

Since my last post I travlled down to stay with firends in the south of France and then back to St Cassien.

The total distance travelled was approimatley 14,500 and over 250 hours of riding. I will add a few more photos of the rest of the trip.

It has been the most amazing journey, during which I had a truely amazing adventure, made a number of excellent friends and now can't wait for the next trip (hopefully Morocco)



Times were hard in the south of France



Albi



Ambialet

MIllau Bridge



Bridge in the Tarn Gorge

`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counters
VisionDirect.com